Originally Posted by gunswizard
We have three or four village idiots on this forum who persist in doing nothing poluting many topics with their brand of juvenile behavior. The chief perpetrator was banned for a while but allowed to return, little if any change he still behaves like he did prior to banning. In his absence several more have more than taken up the slack. Take your cutting up to a forum intended for than kind of childish moronic chit, potty mouthed mind in the gutter kind of stuff is not the intent here. If the only way you know haw to respond to opinions that do not concur with your own is to tell the poster to GFY then you belong elsewhere.

Damn I got sucked in. Damn I got sucked in! Stick is an abrasive personality, does not tolerate fools or bloviating no nothing's, but knows way more than I do, and as well as many of his fencing partners. So he has something to offer same with Travis GFY he is a real person as well and pictures prove it. Those that choose not to post pictures I cannot figure this out, as one picture would go a long way towards proving you were not a troll or sock puppet. As far as all the middle school banter and name calling "so what" it's always confined to exchanges between people who obviously enjoy these exchanges so just don't tune in if you get your feelings hurt easily. Or just become an SWFA optics forum member, they post some real exciting stuff over there and no one is allowed to be harsh or judgmental. You would fit in fine!