Originally Posted by 603Country
Rattler, in defense of canazes9 ( and myself), having zillions of posts on this forum just might be akin to tenure in the California public school system. Just because a fellow has been here for a long time doesn't mean that he is necessarily more competent than the noobie.

I admit that I found this forum when I was looking for one that was a bit different, and this one certainly is. Lots of good info here on many subjects. It's just a shame that a few people, supposedly knowledgable people, can't offer up assistance in a friendly manner. It is possible that the profanity and insults hide a lack of true and relevant knowledge, or maybe some knowledge is there but not the depth of it that they want others to believe. As for me, I tend to get the good info, as I need it, from people that I know to be experts. And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

Hold on thar, Bubba-Louie!! I expect you're one of them azzwipes who think that just because someone wears a white coat their scheit don't stink... sorry, it just ain't so.

I have 2 phuqqin doctoral level degrees and a [bleep]' boatload of citations, excitations, and expectations from various learned societies. When I GO to said learned societies, I tend to keep my use of the F-word, the MF-word, the CS-word, and the BF-word off the podium and reserve same for the COCKtail hour... but when I'm in huntin' camp, I like to let fly with whatever verbal concatenations of profanity & obscenity I can. Just ask the boys from the Wyoming Fuzzy Windchimes Appreciation Society. And btw, there's a MESS of college degrees in THAT there camp.

So don't be climbin' up on yer high horse about whose coarse & foul language reflects negatively on their level of edjimication.

Just a friendly retort, amigo. Don't take it personal. Although yer behavior on this thread so far suggests you will.

Do yerself a favor. Pop a beer tab, get a blow job, and chillax. This forum's a lot more fun if you prepare yourself accordingly.

PS... if you want to discuss reloading, shooting, or any other topic in an intelligent manner, the Hunter's Campfire ain't the place to do it... migrate to the other sub-forums here at 24HCF, amigo.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars