Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by 603Country
Rattler, in defense of canazes9 ( and myself), having zillions of posts on this forum just might be akin to tenure in the California public school system. Just because a fellow has been here for a long time doesn't mean that he is necessarily more competent than the noobie.

I admit that I found this forum when I was looking for one that was a bit different, and this one certainly is. Lots of good info here on many subjects. It's just a shame that a few people, supposedly knowledgable people, can't offer up assistance in a friendly manner. It is possible that the profanity and insults hide a lack of true and relevant knowledge, or maybe some knowledge is there but not the depth of it that they want others to believe. As for me, I tend to get the good info, as I need it, from people that I know to be experts. And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

WTF do you want to know that hasn't been answered yet?

I'll be happy to help you out.

I've made over 15,000 posts on this forum and I'm a fuggin' expert on a multitude of subjects.

Allow me to gently correct you, Fish... you're a cocksuggin' [bleep]' expert. In a good way, of course.

Thank you ???

Better yet ...

GFY and ...

If you can blow your own ... have at it. grin