no but if you prefer how other forums are run stay there....you remind me of all the jackarses that move to Montana cause where they were was so bad and then promptly try to make Montana like home....if yah dont like how things are done here, dont hang out here....ive meet close to 70 members in person including a number on this thread....all good guys.....i aint one of Sticks arse kissers but dont have a problem with him either cause i know he knows what he is talking about....however i can only stand his delivery in small doses so i only read his posts every so often....i sure in the hell dont whine about him and act like i dont know how to deal with people i dont like other than ask they be removed from the room they were in before i got there...

and BTW ive run in all circles from dive bars to suit and tie rubbing shoulders with country club types....generally the dive bar types are better people over all

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books