Originally Posted by 603Country
Rattler, in defense of canazes9 ( and myself), having zillions of posts on this forum just might be akin to tenure in the California public school system. Just because a fellow has been here for a long time doesn't mean that he is necessarily more competent than the noobie.

I admit that I found this forum when I was looking for one that was a bit different, and this one certainly is. Lots of good info here on many subjects. It's just a shame that a few people, supposedly knowledgable people, can't offer up assistance in a friendly manner. It is possible that the profanity and insults hide a lack of true and relevant knowledge, or maybe some knowledge is there but not the depth of it that they want others to believe. As for me, I tend to get the good info, as I need it, from people that I know to be experts. And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

[Linked Image]

FJB