Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Accuratereloading.com was essentially killed by one America hating prick who was allowed to run amok unchecked.

Name?

I am sure he refers to Walter.... the son of Nazis who escaped to Chile... yet adores Muslims, Obama, liberals and anything else that is anti American....Saeed's Court Jester and White Version of Rochester the Butler ( of Jack Benny Fame)

Yeah,
can yo' imagine a milqtoast guy like moi being banned, this one got me tossed for a couple months.....

Have you ever wondered what the difference is between grandmothers and grandfathers?
Well, here it is:

There was this loving grandfather who always made a special effort to spend time with his daughter's family on weekends. Every Saturday morning he would take his 7-year-old granddaughter out for a drive in the car for some quality time--just him and his granddaughter.

One particular Saturday, however, he had a bad cold and really didn't feel like being up at all. He knew his granddaughter always looked forward to their drives and would be disappointed. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter for the drive.

When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her grandfather, who was still in bed.

"Well, did you enjoy your ride with Grandma?" he asked.

"Not so much the little girl replied.

Actually kinda boring.

We didn't see a single mofo, dumbfcuk, horse's ass, blind bastard, dipshit, raghead, Muslim goat humper, or son of a bitch anywhere we went!"

Almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

I think it was the muslim goat-humper that got me canned.

JAFO,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.