I suppose people come here for different reasons. If your here to simply bullchit and tell tall tales, Stick ain't your guy. Sometimes though, you are looking for someone who can give you a definitive answer to a question you need answered.

On several occasions I've been in a situation where I needed real answer and not a guess. Several times Crossfire has been the guy who could provide that answer on certain equipment repairs,and I knew I could take that info to the bank. On several other occasions, it been Stick would gave me answers in regards to shooting/loading and I knew that information was no guess. That,to me, is quite valuable.

I've PM'ed Stick on several occasions for certain load info,bullet choice,etc, and in every case he has been very helpful and saved me time,money and frustration. Too many times on forums like these you ask a question and get answers from fanboys who advocate their favorite product, but have no real reason for doing so. To me, that is extremely frustrating. However, if a guy like Stick says "use product A", I know that there is a good reason for it. He's never insulted me that I know of, but I wouldn't even care if he did, so long as he also included the information I was looking for. I don't mind being insulted, so long as its done well!