Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Canazes9
You found "folks line up to cup his ball sack" couth?

You're reachin'...

Where's the "foul language" and "personal insults" that 'you' asserted were coming from "good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place"...?

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Is Big Stick back?

Aka, little twig, aka stumpie, aka big prick, aka stink.

How could you guess?

Originally Posted by gitem_12

Heyy, captain dingleberry. I noticed your profile says your a "timber tramp". Does that mean you travel from lumber camp to lumber camp servicing men... Sounds about right

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Where did that guy go??

Under one of any number of bridges on POW Island.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

"Kiss, find pressure, rock on." Whata stupid SOB.

Originally Posted by antlers
....And it'd be even nicer to be able to do so without so much of the extraneous BS (insults and such) that are pretty common here...that are not common in hunting camps or in the field. With our common interests, you'd think there'd be more camaderie and less discord here...like there is in hunting camps and in the field.

I don't have the time to go running all over the internet hunting down all the nasty comments various folks have made about 'Stick over the years (i really didn't have time to go through this one thread - my boss thinks I'm getting hamburger patties out of the freezer, if he catches me on the internet again I'm gonna get fired for sure).

The idea that you are going to now grade insults and personal attacks and decide which ones are offensive and which ones are "reaching" is funnier still. Glad we have you and 603 here to do our thinking for us.

and yes, I did group your posts with squat-to-pee's, seemed like the right thing to do.

Good talk.

David

Hey Dave. You're a ball cupper.

Have a nice day.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling