Originally Posted by 603Country
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

You Whining Pussies get horned right the phuqq up and in a hurry! Hilarious how your Patented move is to go cramming things in your mouths and ass(es).

Hang a picture of yourself.

Looking forward to both the Wine and Excuses.

Thanks!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."