(Fotis)Things being as they are, meaning you already own the rifle which was designed as it was, what could they have possibly done for you?

Fotis, these rifles are still being sold with either a design, component, or assembly problem; possibly a combination. Shooters continue to unknowingly buy this problem. There are enough testimonials coming forth on this and other threads to be certain of that. What Beretta/Sako can do for me and others experiencing this problem on a $1500 rifle is determine and correct the problem. That is how a reputable manufacturer supports a product. Been there done that.

And the mount, scope, turret set-up is:
Leupold Medium rings on integral receiver base.
Zeiss Conquest HD5 2-10x42 1" tube.
Standard Hunting Turret. http://www.zeiss.com/sports-optics/...pes/conquest-hd5-riflescopes.html#models

Rifle itself was purchase unfired in the box right here on the fire. Some of you may remember there was a 30-06 and 25-06 along with two of the Zeiss scoped for sale in the Classifieds by one of our members. The rifle is still unfired. BTW the seller played absolutely no role in this issue.

(GaryVA)It would be impossible for your cases to eject straight up

GaryVA, The case necks are striking the bottom of the scope turret as nearly as I can tell from watching them and seeing the marks left. Maybe not dead center straight up but close enough for them to drop back down into the ejection port. Can't tell you why. Can only speculate ejector is popping the case rim off the extractor for some reason?????? I'll pull the scope when time allows to get a better view of the case travel.

(Pharmseller)It might be interesting to ask which rings and scope they recommend for your rifle to function properly. Then install same and video the results.

Pharmseller, with unlimited resources maybe. But visual proof is redundant. Customer service has seen this problem before. They know it is real. The choice has been made to deny the problem. As a "pharm seller" I imagine you have seen one or two products that didn't turn out exactly as planned. And I doubt the fix was to just deny the problem. You just don't do that to your customers.

(UAE)All this thread is pure bs and waste of time... You re fu... Ass....etc,etc,etc,et al.

Ur An Ediot....I refuse to believe you're real. Just another pretender in a clown suit strutting and fretting your hour upon the stage until you are no more.

Bottom line folks, there is a fairly common problem that ain't of the consumer's doing and customer service refuses to acknowledge and address it. ANY bolt action rifle must eject fired cases clear of a 1" scope tube with standard turrets mounted in medium rings to be considered functional. Every time. As long as the bolt is operated with enough force for the blade ejector to function properly and the brass is serviceable, the Sako must eject brass in an arc that misses common scope and mount components. If not then there is fault with the rifle. Remington, Ruger, Winchester, Sako, CZ, Marlin, Mossberg, Weatherby housing either plunger or blade ejectors do not have this issue to the extent experienced with the 85M.

Just don't have any more time to spend on this today. Got too much other local stuff to remedy and we just got back from a family visit after finding out my sister-in-law has a meningioma (brain tumor) about 3" x 2" x 1" between the frontal lobes of her brain. In 3 weeks there is a major surgery scheduled. Sako has dropped way down on the priority list for now.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."