Shootem....

1) when I use redneck term as I explained before it's not to speak about people from southerner or farmer..... I use for people like you with a narrow mind a very high opinion of themselves and with erection trouble and getting older who make them what you're an old assh.....

2) you're typically a retired guy with no real occupation... With not anymore clients or subaltern to [bleep] or screw up.... Moreover you have erection trouble or ejection I have no time to figure out..... But anyway you're so bored in your life than now you focus on one problem which is not one in fact..... It's your only daily occupation...

3) you seem have a great opinion about your knowledge... And your past career..... Me I'm a poor Alaskan redneck for three years now....

4) unfortunately I'm 36 years young not old..... No ejection/erection trouble with all my sako 85 and I'm busy.... So I'm a happy man....

5) unfortunately for you the alaskan redneck who cooks salmon has a university degree of machining engineering, a bachelor of sales and merchandising and yes its not yet finish a Master of business ! So I'n not more stupid than the average joe.......I have been in sales business for years before to become an Alaskan redneck....

6) yes I have more knowledge than you cause quite few of my friends run famous
firearms brand or distribute american brand in Europe.... I have been for over 20 years among real firearms designer, builder or manufacturer every weeks.. Sorry for you......But I have a better overview than you....

7) you are so stubborn than you don't listen anybodies here..... Your [bleep] arguments and opinion are relayed by only 2 or 3 assh... Like you here.... Are you feeling better ?! In fact the FACT is there are thousands sako 85 users who have no one problem or complain and enjoy there sako..... Thousands is more than 2 or 3 forum experts.....

8) I use my firearms on regular basis at least carry them in the field daily....
so yes.... I think I have more feedback than you....

9) you say sako 85 action is a design flaw.... The design flaw is in your head.... Maybe your rifle has an ejection trouble but you have at least two or three way to fix it.... But you don't want try them....

So sell your sako 85 for 1$ if your not happy... Someone could fix is problem for 10 dollars Or as I already told you sit your dirty ass... On the bolt.... The pain will be as good as your crisis.... By the way rainbow guys.... Have this kind of hysterical crisis....

10) even if i have not a great opinion of beretta people in USA, now I definitely agree with them....

11) your knowledge is so wide than you don't even knows about talley scope rifle mount or the sako optilock rings (not the one witH the bulky base) Sako Optilock Blue 75/85 30mm X-Low Rings S1701904

Anyway I lost enough time in this sterile thread....

Last edited by UAE; 10/05/14.