Originally Posted by shootem
And my reply to the email itself:

That's just plain BS. Either the design, parts, or assembly are faulty. I'm running a Zeiss 1" diameter tube with standard turrets in Leupold Medium height rings. You just don't get more plain vanilla than that. The cartridge cases eject STRAIGHT UP. It wouldn't matter if I was using a 30mm tube with target turrets. Nor would it matter the ring height. If the cases eject straight up they cannot clear the scope. And the rifle is meant for scope mounting because it has internal bases and no open sights. You can give me all the company position responses you like but that does not change the facts.

I am retired from over 25 years of sales and/or service of capital medical equipment. I am very familiar with design issues and customer service. Fortunately for you the FDA does not get involved with firearms. I say all this to let you know I'm familiar with how product issues can arise and how they are handled. On this issue you have your corporate head in the sand. At this point I am not sure of my next step. But I assure you there will be a next step. There are agencies that complaints on product defects such as this can be directed to. I am not at all happy with your response.

OP,
It is no doubt frustrating that you are experiencing the issues you describe with your rifle and the manufacture. I'm surprised that Beretta has taken that position on the issue. I hope you get things resolved to your satisfaction. BTW, have you read your signature line lately?

μολὼν λαβέ