Originally Posted by UAE
Dear best friend from alooobama.... What don't you understand ??
4464 posts.... Make you an expert ???
It's fun when you work in major cities people speak english and everybody understand everybody..... As soon you're in south.... You don't speak english... It's not from me but from an american born university teacher....

Himself told us he gave up to try to understand people from some state !!!! Cause first they don't speak ENGLISH SECOND cause they are f...... Stubborn redneck...... (By the way for me a redneck is not someone working land but a f...... idiot)

Last my dear bestfriend my experience is when a redneck is wrong or out of arguments..... His only defense is to say to an american resident first generation (who writes and speaks a literal english) "is it english ? Was it english ?.....

Anyway SAKO is one of the oldest rifle maker in the world..... If sako's rifle was crap they would have been out of the business for a long..... The fact there are more statisfied sako owners than 2 or 3 ass.... Redneck...... Pissing them....

Have a good day !

The 85 is a French built piece of schit.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house