1. My father and I once discovered a car buried in a brushpile. He reported it and it had been used in a crime.

2. My uncle and I once had a black bear hang around our campsite in the middle of the night.

3. My brother and I once had a brown bear encounter in AK. We never saw him, but he repeatedly walked on top of our tracks on a trail through thick stuff you couldn't see a foot into.

4. Twice I've had black bears come to my turkey calling, one as big as a couch 12 feet away. The other "only" half that size one step away.

5. Slipped on some ice last March 18 and broke 3 ribs in the fall. Had to walk a half mile to get out of the woods, and my buddy drove me an hour and a half to the hospital not knowing the extent of my injuries. I still feel it when I roll over in bed.

6. In 1993 I rolled my truck when my right wheels slipped off a bank in the wee hours while entering the woods for a turkey hunt. Separated my shoulder.

7. Back when I was a kid I was talking to a guy I knew in the woods, kind of a wild man I was friends with, and a kid with long silky hair walked up. My "friend" said, "You look like a girl. Do you know what I do to girls I find out here?" The kid walked away, as fast as he could.

Whether these fit the strange or scary profile intended by the OP, I don't know. But there they are for what they're worth. I could come up with a couple more if I tried.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt