HA HA

Yep muskrats popping up in your spear hole in a dark house will scare the crap out of any man. My cousin and I have a 4 x 8 spearing shack with two large spear holes and a stove in the middle. One year we put it out near someones swimming raft, that for some reason, they left in the lake for the winter. The muskrats must have been living under it because them suckers would pop up in our holes all the time and hiss at us.

One weekend I couldn't go fishing so my cousin brought another cousin from the other side of the family. A rat popped up and he screamed and speared it and threw it out the door. A few minutes later, the same thing happened. When they went to leave they found two frost covered, shivering muskrats sitting under the pickup. My cousin felt sorry for them so he put on his gloves and picked them up by the tail and put them back in the hole they had been speared out of.

The next day they went down to fish and my cousins hole was clean as a whistle and the other guy's hole was plugged tight with weeds. grin

Another guy had a big azz beaver come flying up the hole and land on the floor of his shack. Water was flying all over the hissing stove. He went backwards right through the wall of his shack. LOL

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...