Originally Posted by Nate40
walking off a ridge after deer hunting real late one evening, you could barely see and i heard the weardest noise ive ever herd to my left, i turned and saw a blk bear 25yds from me. i drew my 44mag as i backed away. Lucky for both us he hent the other way.

Once rigeing 4wheelers about 2 miles up a dirt rd i came across a guy so i stopped to see if he was ok. best i can figure he decided he wanted my 4wheeler and he kept tryin his best to get me to follow him off into the woods. he was standing in front holding onto the rack of my wheeler. Finally i told him i needed to leave he said No your gonna get off and come with me.As unholsterd my beretta 96 and layd it on my lap i said No im I'm fixing to drive away.Thank god he changed his mind and let go and i drove off without haveing to take steps farther

What did leo say about that?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.