Originally Posted by ldholton
Now I don't agree with just setting up and stopping everyone for no reason (DWI checkpoint) But, it's much easier to just be nice comply and be on your way , UNLESS you've been drinking , which you shouldn't be doing. So little "tricks" like mentioned is just way to get away with something that's illegal anyway ?? So bitching that these stops are illeagle , but supporting the "tricks" to get away with something illeagle, seems odd to me
If you don't agree with DUI checkpoints then that should be your whole post. Only a moron would condone somebody drunk-driving or the like. If the popo catch those guys, that's great, but nobody wants to be inconvenienced, let alone harassed. My whole point is that if a cop wants love he should be a Priest or something. It's an interaction based on bullying if a cop wants people to be overjoyed that they're being pulled over. Those that act that way are simply ass-kissing or have too much time on their hands. The whole thing has gotten to the point of cow-towing. Your post advocates it. I don't think anybody here is supporting driving impaired.