Originally Posted by Aught6
Originally Posted by ldholton
everyone blames the "cop" for bad issues makes me wonder if all these folks have ever been in the military and under the "chain of command" one high up person can [bleep] a lot of good people

I doubt most of them have left their parents basement let alone been in the military or had a job with similar structure. One thing for sure is that they won't let go of their paranoid thought process even after a full psychiatric session from Dr. Phil. That's OK as they are job security for those they despise most. Now I know where all that 22LR ammo is hoarded. Love it, fantastic entertainment. This thread will likely go several more pages and still have no point other than cops are dicks no matter what good they do. Everybody needs a place I guess. This is as good as any for them to rest their tinfoil covered heads. Time to find something more entertaining. Perhaps watching the Oscars will make more sense??!!

Now this I find interesting. Having spent seven years in the Navy, then 21 years with a company that, by necessity, has a similar command structure, I am to forego God given rights to privacy? The Constitution limits what the Federal Government can do. It does not grant rights. This is a good thing. Thankfully my State has decided against these kind of roadblocks, because the people demanded it.