Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by wildbill59
So was the cop (full of $hit) that claimed my Swisher Sweet cigar smelt like weed and ripped into my car and took my gun. There's the 2nd and 4th right there. dum sheet found nothing

IF and a big IF that happened EXACTLY like you stated, it's likely that it happened just because you acted like an aroggant azz hole

Originally Posted by Fireball2
I hate their (cops) lack of regard for free society under our Constitution where citizens in good standing have rights. Meaning, you can't take them away just because you think you want to try. They simply disrespect peoples rights or they wouldn't continually push the envelope. They're on the other side.

Hmmm...a very accurate description by Fireball2. In fact, dead on...!

Funny how some LEO's feel they have the right to violate others people's rights, just because others don't 'obey' them, or kiss their a$$, or provide them with the respect 'they' feel they are owed by the public.

Listen stupid. My statement is written very plainly to show that the OP is likely full of schit...hence the if and BIG IF parts of the statement. i don't believe him, but I think you do solely based upon your voracious jealousy of cops

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell