Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by gitem_12
[quote=wildbill59]So was the cop (full of $hit) that claimed my Swisher Sweet cigar smelt like weed and ripped into my car and took my gun. There's the 2nd and 4th right there. dum sheet found nothing

Listen stupid. My statement is written very plainly to show that the OP is likely full of schit...hence the if and BIG IF parts of the statement. i don't believe him, but I think you do solely based upon your voracious jealousy of cops

Really, well it did happen actually Barney. It was a Ruger P90 that I just had Ruger tune up and could shoot eyeballs at 6 yards.
I was nice as could be, this was a local boy. Turns out he's just looking for points to move up. I've gotten out of a lot of stuff by being nice. I'd even stop if I felt they needed a hand.
now, I'm sorry to say I'd drive right by.

See, by reading your rants I see how some of you operate. Lie, discredit, lie, disparage, lie. Admit it it. You'd love there not to be a 4th and 5th and 1st would give you the ability for a baton across the mouth.

We already have your big brothers with the ability to enter our homes without warrant, listen to our conversations and emails. I'll bet you're just wanting for that ability to filter down to Podunk, MO.

Last edited by wildbill59; 02/22/15.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.