Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Just for the record....Neither Curdog, nor his son, have a wife at the present time. The Lady mentioned is my son's ex-wife and, I'll repeat myself, she is a GOOD woman.

Being an Atheist doesn't preclude being a good person when judging by the world's standard. And THAT is the only standard available to me.

"For who can know the heart of a man......... " ?

That is very true. There will be a lot of good people go to hell though, unfortunately.

You admit your religions calls for good people to suffer an eternity of torment.

How is this moral?

Free will. Your choice.

. If a criminal with a gun to your kids head tell you to give him you wallet or he will kill him/her, and you comply, do you really believe you exhibited Free Will? A threat of eternal torture for the crime of not believing, or being made by God in such a way that you cannot believe constitutes Free Will in your mind???

If God truly intended to give us Free Will he wouldn't need the coercion, threats, and a infinite punishment for a finite crime.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell