Even before Jesus, God made people different than animals. He made them to be human rather than inhuman. He made them, yes, even those who came before Jesus, in the image of Him, with innate knowoedge of right and wrong and an awareness of a Supreme Being.

Why do you strive so in vain to act so obtuse?

If you err in driving and kill a child will you not feel remorse? Does a pitbull which kills a child feel remorse. If there is no Him there is no good and if there is no good there is no bad, as it is for animals. You can say you would feel remorse because of what others have tauggt and engrained in you from childhood. Where 5he hell would they get their ideas from right and wrong? Oh, yeah, i forgot, from those who taught them. Yeah, and it started at the beginning of human kind becsuse they were not inhuman. They were human because they were made in the image of Him - with a conscience - the innate knowledge from Him of right and wrong. You didnt get it from your ancestors, you got it from Him.

Im tired, broke ice for cattle all afternoon. Good night and God bless you as your needs may be. Eye

Last edited by eyeball; 03/01/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.