Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sorry, but you've proven time and again that you are incapable. You should re-read some your Antelope Sniper posts, no different. I'd likely have the same outlook as you if I knew how Ken Howell's catheter tasted. Carry on

Dodging again - you seem to like to wise off like a smartmouth until someone challenges what you post. Then, your weakness and true colors show up. AS can't deal with the straight/tough questions either - he dodges like you do. You and he share a trait - when you are trapped by your own statements and can't defend - you turn nasty and vulgar. This latest post is one more example of your weak, crass vulgarity. Carry on!
Sweet Jesus, how do I explain to a man with a 3rd grade intellect? I'll tell you what, I'll get some crayons and craft paper and snap a few pics, perhaps you'll follow, or perhaps you'll not see what a posted about selling Christ as a shot to you. Apparently not though.
You can try all of the derogatory junk you have stored up - it is ineffective in these conditions. At least you are flushed out of the weeds to the degree that you say it was a personal shot. Your problems seem to be that your aim is quite poor, your ego looks to be way bigger than your ability to think through complex issues, you are lousy at argument and, apparently, your baggage is dragging. How does it feel to be dumber than a 3rd grader?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron