Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Seafire
Some folks don't have any boundaries at all...because they think they are the really special ones, the exceptions in life...

kinda like Liberals...

or Rauncho Bozo....its like he always thinks his schitt doesn't stink... and is always taking everyone else's inventory.. and pointing out their faults, according to his perspective...

There are people that will follow a mob mentality, and those that agitate it...

I doubt if all of this is having any impact at all on SafariMan...and the reason's don't really matter...

But I have to admit... slandering Sherri... well it crosses a line I was raised with also Tarkio...

but hey, if it makes someone feel better, Sherri can chose to let it bother her or just put those folks on ignore also...

Paul Revere warned that the British were coming... that's pointing out danger to others.... but he rode to Concord with that message.... not all the way from Boston to the Florida Keys...

which is where this thread is heading....as far as it can be carried by those that feel the need to carry it...

I have friends on here that are pissed at Mark, so I figure its between them and he... not me....so they need to do what they have to do to come to peace with it...

but this is far from the Campfire's Best Hour...

meanwhile your still posting chit like this:

Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns
I'm waiting for......"TheRealSafariman."

That fake, dishonest Safariman has caused him a lot of trouble so we need to designate who the real.....honest, true and good one is.

Oh, that would be Rauncho Bozo...

why is it we are supposed to drop the chit on Mark when you cant do the same?

Don't worry it's OK for him to point fingers. Just not you.

Camp is where you make it.