i tore into TRH largely for my own entertainment.....same with Root.....Mark is different, with Mark im pissed at myself for defending him for a couple years and hate thinking that because of me and others like me that he had fooled others got conned taking our words he was a decent guy....

Mark uses the classifieds, the campfire and even out of the blue pm's to help him con people using religion or his real health issues to get people to trust him and feel sorry for him in order to rip them off.....simply putting him on ignore or pming people is going to do nothing to help put a stop to his bullchit on this site....

and i do find it really phuggin funny that individuals that will follow other members on here around phugging up other peoples threads just cause they think someone is an arsehole are telling us to 'just put Mark on ignore' when he is screwing people over when they refused to do it themselves just cause they didnt like what another had said but hadnt actually hurt anyone....people perfectly fine phugging up thread after thread over petty chit are now unhappy about a handful of threads that just get repeated play and are easily ignored by anyone not interested in them....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books