you do realize Scott and i had conversations bout all this and he never voiced a problem with it, just double checked my pm's and text messages from Scott during that time period and not w negative word....i did not live off Scott, i bought my own food, staid in my own tent not his cabins......

didnt think it magically happened and never claimed i was broke.....he was going to New Mexico and i asked if he could take it along since at that point i had a job lined up more or less in Arizona for fall that eventually fell through...

.and i didnt 'just take off for Australia' you do realize all this was planned for with Scott over a month before i got to his place? the whole point of being at his place was i was waiting on my passport to show up killing time, i left his place less than two weeks after it showed up AS WAS THE PLAN with him before i left Montana....every detail discussed and ok'ed with him but my extra stuff which he could have said no to and i would have given most of it away to him or his interns and shipped the important stuff back to Montana....

Last edited by rattler; 05/27/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books