Originally Posted by rcarr
I've had my eyes on the Ultra Light Arms for year. Remember seeing one years (2 decades ago?) at a gun show and if left an impression. Reviews and testimony from users always great. But honestly too expensive to even consider. I actually like the idea of the ClR and sending it to for forbes but a quick search did not reveal any short actions and they seem fo be getting pricey.
I would say the t3 is probably the most practical choice and most bang for the buck. But maybe I want to go through the process of a semi custom build just to do it. I wish they offered the howa 20 inch #1 counter in stainless as I really want stainless. I would drop it in an edge or a elite hunter.
If I'm in a practical mood I'll probably get the t3 or t3x and keep if 100% stock and maybe even get a rangefinder and a few other goodies with money I save.
However, I just spent a few hours looking at different custom rifles and kind of want to build a 22.75 inch Barreled 1:7.9 inch twist 7mm 08Ai with a mcswirly 21% white and 70% black and 9% charteuse. Three swivel studs in the back, none in the front just cause.

Is charteuse a McM color option?

I'm kinda fond of a grape, turquoise, and either light grey or white mix.