Dooshmike,

The 6mm and 6mm AI are an easy pass,as I've BTDT and have all the T-shirts.
But you get to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

Kudos on Retard twist rates and Fence Hoppin' being a highlight in your book. Congratulations?!?

Gawwdamned fhuqking heatwave continues,as it nearly got above 30 today. Nearly. This Global Warming really pissed off the Cattle today.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also riled the Waterfowl and Ptarmigan,along with a Woof.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Purty disappointing wind direction,in that I couldn't much close the distance.

[Linked Image]

Please continue with your "hard charging" "Outdoor" pics and Goat Fhuqk blueprints...if only because that schit,is fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Teryk,

The Finnlight is a turn-key piece of fhuqking schit and it takes someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,to be devoid an inkling of that glaring obvious. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Inman,

The 75'Max driven ala 6mm Rem,is blasse' at best in Goo Flinging. The 58 version of same,being vastly superior and increased RPM via twist rate,do in fact skew the Goo in non-lineal fashion...though I can only comment in the firsthand on 7,8,9,10 and 12" with same. Hint.

In .243" pass the 105's and hold the fluff...with the 6mm and 6mm AI being
an easy pass in all regards. The 243AI is vastly superior in case design and COAL latitude and even the 6-284 boasts COAL advantages. Pardon my shooting 270,6BR,243,243AI,6mm,6mmAI,6-284 and Six Twat-Six. Hint.

Though I do getta kick outta dumbfhuqks swooning schit. Congratulations?!?

Cheer up...I've only got (3) 39's.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

AWESOME rifle/chambering/mounts/glass and boolits. Congratulations?!?

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

GREAT story. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt,you REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Jordan,

The Paper Hat Brigade can ONLY do the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with...and rings are "tricky".

Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and I enjoy when you mutter your Delusions aloud. Congratulations?!?

You are a CLUELESS Lying Sack Of Fhuqking Schit and should it salve your reality,please feel free to tell yourself I'm on the ropes.

Bless your heart.

MT,

The rear LW ain't the fhuqking funny part...though the front assuredly is. I'll feign my "surprise" that such an obvious escapes you and your ilk. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'shot,

Are you bitching or bragging. One can never tell,with you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."