Big Stick, little buddy, c'mon. What did I say that was wrong? I'm trying to let the OP know that you didn't have anything against him personally. I don't want you to scare him away after all.

You did well this time though. Even though you gave the same recommendation as you always do, tactless as it was, it was correct this time. Heck, a guy could come here asking about CQB options where a 14 inch barrel and CCO were more appropriate and you would go on and on with some diatribe about "ping pong balls" and twist rates and COAL and erector travel and shooting at the 2000 yard line, blah, blah, blah and all the guy wants is a rifle and appropriate optics to clear rooms in a building or to shoot deer in the woods at less than 200 yards. Then you would go on to tell him how wrong he is, how stupid he is and how he has female genitals and does nothing but sit on the couch and eat cheetos and watch Oprah, all of this without ever meeting him. Usually, you will have been no help at all while demeaning the unsuspecting victims who only sought multiple opinions and help. All of this while you would be the only one in the thread who posted what he did not need or seek. Go get'm tiger.

Two thumbs up this time little buddy (minus your personal attack and defamation of the unsuspecting new guy).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ