This schit cracks me up!

Get a Dumbfhuqk asking a STUPID question,fabricate Delusions to pad the inherent Stupidity of same and then feign a fhuqking clue. Hilarious!

For $1500 Clams and someone who "shoots","hunts" and "reloads" as "much" as the OP...it'd be NIB Montucky 308,Reupold 30mm DD's,6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker,BC's and a coupla hunnert Skinners. It'll blow the piece of fhuqking schit Venture outta the water.

Funnier than fhuqk,when Dumbfhuqks cain't savvy hilarity,such as the Classic Ruse. Poor poor fhuqking STUPID Dooshmike. Laughing!

Or having never seen a 7-08AI...like one of you Dumbfhuqks could pick 'em out of a crowd. Cheer up,the rifle got MUCH better with a 6x Fixed Fhuqker. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Or an Adirondack. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or an Ascent.

[Linked Image]

I've only seen one McMillan and it was black. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint.

I getta kick outta Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks,talking out their asses...tryin' to convince themselves that they have a fhuqking clue,while it remains GLARINGLY obvious that ain't in the cards! Mebbe a Texan will Whine that she "can't read" this. I'm fhuqking cryin'.....I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!!!!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."