Appreciate everyone's comments and boy this has been a fun discussion. I knew there would be no right answer but appreciate everyone's passion. I've been to KtP and Riley's and am even more unsure what to do. If I was practical I would buy a stainless t3 or even more practical a compact rar.
But this isn't about being practical. I want to order a mcmillan stock in the worse way just because. I see some good deals on stainless vanguard s2s and part of me wants to order one and put it in a mcswirly sako hunter. I see brownells has 20 inch cerakoted #1 barreled actions on backorder but don't see anyone with them in Stock. That in a mcmillan edge would also be awesome.
I love the idea of just keeping the venture and going hunting but though I'm seeing a lot of good rifle deals, hunts are just so expensive. I don't want to derail my own derailed thread so I think I will post a second thread about the best 1000-1500 dollar hunt. Yes, I can not pass a hornet's nest without kicking it nor do I ever pass a dead horse without beating it.