bsa',

Tough to get giddy about blued/walnut and Reupold 3-9x's,in a L/A MR handle. Hint.

While the twist/throating/COAL are spot on,the CM/Living Wood concessions are huge,on a rifle that will be actually USED. I realize that use is a concept new to you. Laughing!

The MR handle pales to the Classic in felt recoil management and when musing Light Done Right,the Montucky has NO equal...especially in a L/A and in direct comparison to even a McMillan KS. Pardon my having it all. Hint.

You'd think one would yard a 7-08AI flingin' 162 A-Max Smooches at 2850fps out of a MR and into a fhuqking Classic instead...along with a 6x Fixed Fhuqker replacing 6x42 M1's?!? Hey wait. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell...even a Montucky in SAAMI Twat-Six squirtin' Skinners,is a soft shootin' sonofabitch,despite it's gross lack of mass. Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Course just like the Three Oh Not So Great,things only get better when you start necking the suck out of it. I only Casted & Blasted the above rifle for (4) days then rebarreled it Brux 1-8" contour duped/shank reduction at 22.25" for a Six Twat-Six and 105 Hornie HPBT's at 3300fps.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Despite the NIB donor,there's less than $1500 into the bare rifle. Though soon to be Bear Rifle. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Always a fhuqking treat to be regaled with your "harrowing" Window Licking "Adventures",keen "insight","knowledge","experience" and "results"...along with them unequaled pixels. Give or fhuqking take.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Dooshmike,

Cite "all" the Montuckys you've "gunned" and feel free to wax eloquent upon their "particulars",as per your "best" "efforts". The Paper Hat Brigade's "Almost" Chronicles are compelling "Testimony". Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" boolits,bases,rings and glass...along with some pics of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laughing!

Is there NO end to you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks and your Imaginations and Pretend?!? Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

TheBitchingSniveler,

It is hilariouser than fhuqk,that you follow me around nipping at heels and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend,as "vindication" of all the things you almost did,all the wares you almost used and all the places you almost did 'em. You poor poor(literally) Sappy Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk.

I enjoy how you obliviously arrange Reality colliding with your Fantasy. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" to cite "particulars" and I'm always torn on which is fhuqking funnier,the Whine or the Excuses. You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."