'Nut,

If "fired up" means laughing my ass off,at you doing your BEST...then I plead "guilty". Your AMAZING Stupidity never disappoints in it's oblivious magnitude and the Excuses are nearly as impressive as the high pitched nasal Whine. Congratulations?!?

You be SURE to fire up your Imagination and Pretend,to try and "convince" yourself,of the things you most desperately NEED to hear. Without doubt,you are doing "great",due the ease in which you talk out your ass,while setting on your couchbound kchunt.

"Tell" me more about the Outdoors,Rifles and Cameras...ala your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Steal pics as you must and lie as you do.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Dooshmike,

I getta kick outta how your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity,is my "fault". Congratulations?!?

I'm an unparalleled Wordsmith,who paints poignant peectures and graciously grant splendid pixels,to colorfully correlate same with crystalline details. Kudos on being a Dumbfhuqk of requisite magnitude,to reliably grant all to sail over your pointy fhuqking head...you "lucky" kchunt. You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Inman,

I enjoy Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks being reliably stumped with EXIF and the "amazing" "revelations" they "think" they've "discovered",due their "abilities".

EPIC oblivious fhuqking humor! 'Course their "results" reiterate same,if only because it could go no other way.

Funny how it works...and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Laughing!...................

Shag,

What the fhuqk does your Imagination and it's copious Pretend "tell" you,that you've "done" different? You are the perpetual Whining Couchbound Kchunt,that never turns a fhuqking lick and is hilariously Clueless of her gross ineptitude and AMAZING Stupidity. Congratulations?!?

Knock 'er outta da' Park,cite what you "do" for a "living" and quantify your Brokedick Turd Polishing ways,as being an unfair "advantage". Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" and you get to read my every word and gawk my every pixel,mainly because you do. You "lucky" kchunt. Tell yourself that you "could too"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."