Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by SAKO75
Try them in/on what is the question

If you don't know the answer, then they most likely aren't for you.

FOr starters, I am not saying these bullets dont work, I am looking to see what evidence has been presented they work as well in living tissue as the gelatin
they do a helluva job on ballistic gelatin, next time I go hunting for steel plated ballistic gelatin, I will load these up...

I think the discussion is for self-defense and the typical response is "try them and see for yourself", so who is shooting people with them to compare terminal performance with a hollow point

also for bears, who has "tried" them on bears?

so the assumption based on youtube videos Ive seen is, the phillips head mono causes a good wound cavity in ballistic gel thus it will cause as large a wound cavity in living tissue...is there any other evidence to support it?

yes they go through more water jugs than a federal HST...i dont need to try that, i believe it. I believe they will out penetrate an HST, gold dot, etc...

Last edited by SAKO75; 11/03/16.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984