Right out of the specs. 767 ER :161,740 lb / 73,364 kg. Unlike you, I do not spend my life surfing the net to regale people I don't know with inane statistics. But just for you, I looked up those numbers. again in POUNDS and yes when I first posted I said gallons IN ERROR, because in my entire flying career, we always thought in pounds. As to the Safaris, ME ,you idiot. And again I ask, how much flight time do you have and what type rating and how many safaris do you have under your belt? (rhetorical question, Raisuli)..I suggest you take the issue of the cats with Doctor Robertson, a veterinarian, PH and author of many books on the subject of hunting. Unlike you, I wish I had the time to spend surfing the net and cutting and pasting to impress people.

Dr. Robertson was kind enough to send me this:

Jorge - it is my experience that a leopard can be killed instantly by a healthy dose of hydrodynamic shock when it is dumped into the chest cavity. Have seen this happen a number of times but it only works when the right bullets are used. The South African ammo company PMP make a 300 grain .375 H&H round nose soft point. Comes in a brown box with the picture of a poor quality, sexually immature buffalo bull on it. Heaven help anyone who tries to use these 'cheap and nasty' bullets on a buffalo - because they don't even shoot through an impala! They come apart in spectacular fashion even in impala - like a 300 grain hand grenade! For leopard however these bullets are ideal! I have personally witnessed large mature Tom's die instantly when shot in the chest cavity with these fragile bullets. Careful autopies revealed the CNS were not hit - and yet the Tom's died as if lightning struck. My only assumption to these phenomenon was that it was the rapid release of almost 4000 foot pounds of kinetic energy into the chest cavity while pulverizing the heart and lungs which killed the Tom's instantly. None of these bullets exited so this was 'energy dumping' to the extreme.
Some time ago I helped the knowledgeable folks at North Fork bullets develop a 'feline specific' bullet. They now call it their PP for 'Percussion Point'. Out here in Africa we call them 'Pussy Pounders' because this is what they really are! The regular 300 grain .375 NF SP is fully expanded within about 6 inches of ballistic gelatin penetration. Similar weight and caliber PP's are fully expanded with only 2 inches of similar medium penetration. I confirmed this on a leopard autopsy. On a big Tom, shot behind the shoulder, the entry wound hole through the rib cage into the chest cavity revealed that the PP was fully expanded as it did so. Being a super premium quality, solid shanked expanding-type bullet the PP exited but the wound channel through the thorax was golf ball in size. Leopards die quickly in such instances, but not instantly. It is with good reason why 500 grain .458 NF PP's are now the Kruger National Park's game rangers bullets of choice whenever problem felines need to be dealt with.

More: "on the cats, with their thin skin, small body size and highly developed nervous systems, expanding bullets at HIGH (caps mine) standard and HIGH impact velocities are recommended. There's more but I think that will about cover flybys as the saying goes. Oh, reference: African Dangerous Game Cartridges by Pierre Van Der Walt...

So at least TWO(there are more) world renown PHs authors and or vets say this..

WAIT A MINUTE! Are you one of "those" who think the Towers were an "inside job"? .

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”