Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
You don't happen to have a picture of any of those ten elk you can post do you? How many of the elk stayed dead after they died?
.................Well... Well.... Well....If it isn't my 'ol buddy 406 SBC..........Yep! I happen to have plenty of pics taken over many years by 35mm cameras of those ten elk, some deer and a number of hogs. All in several nicely leather bound photo albums.

Now I suppose I could take all or some of those pics and have them digitally converted enabling me to post them in such a way that would please you in order for you to finally like me. Interestingly, you ask me to post pics in your first question. But yet your second question above truly reveals your boyish and sarcastic im-maturity.

Obviously, you and a few others on here continue to think and will always think, that beyond any doubt I faked my own death on this forum some six or seven years ago. Nothing I can do to convince you or they otherwise. Hence, the reason why the sarcasm in your above second question and in that regard as well, that subject will always be a source of good entertainment for you and a few others as you and they follow me around on this forum.

Therefore I should appease and capitulate to what you and they want? Don't think so.

Tell ya what SBC. If you ever happen to get down here to So Cal you PM me there 'ol buddy. Then you shall see the pics you seek. And then we shall also see if there be any further digs and extra sarcastic comments that come forth from your mouth ( just like on this forum) when face to face with me.
I'll take that to mean, no you don't have pictures that you can post. You're in a very sad situation. May God have mercy upon you.
.......................Nice try SBC...Have plenty of pics. And my situation is fine. You looked a little thinner in one of your posts I happen to run across recently. Lose about 70 lbs or so?...If so keep up the good work.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger