Indeed!
My Wife just finished her Arkansas Elk hunt. We had spotted a couple of good Bulls the last weekend of Sept and the morning temps "dipped haw" into the mid fifties at daylight
but when the 5 day hunt started Oct 2nd we had a full Moon and 90 degree temps, not too good a combo for daylight movement, bugling and all activity stopped but you could hear them from camp at 1:00-4:00 AM all you wanted plus the woods was coated with big whiteoak acorns. We had to spot and stalk and forget about food plots where others connect in seasons with logical weather. She connected on a 400# Spike with 20 minutes remaining on the last day. The load for her 22" RAP was a 140 gr. Partition at 2825 fps with RL26. I tried H4350 first but did not get good velocity.
She centerpunched the front shoulder and did extensive damage through facing ribs and into the chest cavity, and a small exit (back half of bullet no doubt) out and into the hillside. She was good to go to at least 300 yds. (her self decided limit) I believe if at 300 yds instead of 60 and a 600# Bull instead of 400# the outcome would have been the same other than he may have ran 75 yds. instead of 5 yds.
She killed a Bull 8 years ago with her 6.5 Swede, same bullet with a mv of 2600, again through the shoulders, this time at 140 yds and the same result.
I was trying to decide between a 120 TTSX and a 140 Part, the TTSXjust to do it with a different bullet and I believe it would but I will use those in my 264 Lipsey #1.

I don't see any way to improve this performance for such a round or quite a few others.

Thanks

You will not make peace with the Blue Coats, you are free to go