[Linked Image] red pad in storage , 94 new haven classic sporter ot6 , 0 collector value , done too much chit to it, barnes 168 vortex loads .75"@ 100yds. thing aint gonna see much time in the woods this yr, gonna use my 164 dollar accurate as fugg pawnshop 1964 marlin glenfeild 36g SC .30-30 insted. [Linked Image] cheek peice was sanded off in the summer of 94, cant stand em, outline on checkering opened up also during that time. [Linked Image] put in some stainless action screws and sanded down the sharp edges on the pistol grip cap. Tru oil finish. Barrel has been floated, fixed aluminum post pillar bedded , recoil lug and sides and rear of action glass bedded. 1st inch of barrel glass bedded . Sears stoned and 3/4ths of one coil on trigger spring cut 18 0z bolt slam and bounce test good to go. Low DD bases and rings . And a frigging .012 shim( that annoys the chit outta me cause i know its their ) under my rear scope base thanks to leupold cutting back on total moa in their new vx3i 3.5-10x 40. Maybe someday if one of the daughters gets me a grandson i can school him up and pass a bunch of guns down.

Last edited by renegade50; 10/11/17.