Originally Posted by gunner500
One dog after I told the dude to put it up, went back on a thunderstorm night and shot the sombitch through the fence.

Take note: gunner is not the one you want to bite.

Several no damages aside from little cuts but they were giving it all they had: little dogs, non-poisonous snakes, cats, a squirrel, shoe messed up by a snapping turtle.

Once by a Rottweiler when I was running. I didn't even know he was there until he hit me from behind. Didn't even break the skin but the chert road scratched me up. Next day I had a huge bruise on my butt cheek. He turned around and went back to his house before I was back on my feet and I got up pretty quick. I was mad enough to wish he'd stayed now I'm glad he didn't. I ran backwards every time I passed that house after that.

When I was a little kid by a sow when catching a young pig for a local farmer (same one that owned the Rottweiler years later). Tore the back pocket off my tuff-skins pants.

Several horses and several hoes...I got lax and put to much trust in the horses, the others were just par for the course I guess.