Tiger................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ And now for the rest of the story.... Best friend's Dad growing up was the Vet for the local zoo. He raised 3 tiger cubs at their house until they were 6 weeks old because the mother rejected them. It was fun to feed them and they were very playful but their little teeth were as sharp as a razor!

Worst bite I ever got was from Granddad's old cow horse. He was a big ole stud that was 17 hands high and didn't like anybody riding him but Granddad.
I was probably 8 or 9 and pestering him after we had spent all day working cows. Granddad told me to ride him up to the barn so he could Un-saddle him and give him a rub down. When I touched him with my Spurs he reached around and damn near took a hunk out of my right knee! Didn't draw blood, but I was black and blue for a week.

Granddad got bit in the nose by a bull snake when looking in the chicken coop. I bet that had to hurt like hell, and I'd never heard a string of cuss words like that in all my life.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/19/18.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~