horses, dogs, cats, birds, other stuff.
my dad while an uncle was gone was going into the corral to put feed down for this little stud shetland. The thing would wait until my dad's back was turned then bite him. Having had enough of that my dad was ready for it when the horse approached, he turned around and gave him a left hook in the nose with every bit of weight he had in him. After that, the horse would go to the other end of the corral and wait until he left.
come to think of it i did get a brown recluse too. bit in the morning in prescott, went to phoenix on business, was in a hotel, started sweating, hallucinations etc, started to drive back to prescott as i didn't want to die in phoenix, which i thought i was getting ready to do.
had my leg stretched out on the seat, on auto at about 55mph. had a car tail me on my bumper for miles pulled up along side me, decided not good i guess when i turned the dome light on and he saw the model 19 sitting on the dash.
I went to see good old Dr dave Duncan the next morning and he took care of it. My leg healed eventually. The bite was on my right lower leg which has been bunged up since i was a teenager.
come to think of it, i got bit by a gander goose one time when i was about five. i approached him front on and he latched on to my little pecker, then beat the crap out of me with his wings. My father thought that was really funny, rolling on the ground he was laughing so hard. Told me to fight it like a man. I have never approached a goose since except sideways.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 02/18/18.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO