I currently have both of these, my EW is a 30-06 and the tikka is a 6.5cm. The stock on the EW has changed significantly I had an older one made 6-7 years ago that I gave to my dad, the one I have now is only about a year old.

Both are excellent guns but different, I think the Winchester is the nicer riflebit it dose cost 2-300 more than the tikka. Accuracy on mine has been just fine, I’ve never had any issues with any Ammo and I’ve tried a bunch, I was actually shooting it yesterday and really enjoying it. Tikkas are tikkas, you personally don’t think they are all that great, nice guns sure but nothing amazing in my opinion. The magazine system works but mags are expensive, about 50 bucks a pop however it seems like you can get them at sportsman’s warehouse now. Bolt is smooth enough but all my rifle bolts are smooth enough. Tikka is lighter than the m70 by about a pound,

If it was me and I could pick just one, I’d take the m70, it’s just a nicer rifle but you pay for that. The pros of the tikka are that it’s lighter and cheaper, the pros of the m70 is the stock is better, jeweled bolt, trigger is better, doesn’t use a detachable magazine.