Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
I currently have both of these, my EW is a 30-06 and the tikka is a 6.5cm. The stock on the EW has changed significantly I had an older one made 6-7 years ago that I gave to my dad, the one I have now is only about a year old.

Mine was a year old. Sold it this spring. It was a tank. If the stocks were worse, I can't imagine how.

Maybe you got a new old stock one, you can do a quick google image search and see differences in the stocks, I honestly don’t know how people can really complain about the current stock, it’s 10x better than the old one easily.

Well they now have 2 more at the store now. One is a .308 which turned my crank until I held it...TANK.

You must have small hands or something, I’ve hobeatly never understood what people are talking about when they say this, I’ve started thinking that anytime people say this they haven’t held one and are parroting what other people say about the old ones. I think it feels pretty darn good and I have other stocks to compare it to, a few McMillans kimber Montana etc.