Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

You must have small hands or something, I’ve hobeatly never understood what people are talking about when they say this, I’ve started thinking that anytime people say this they haven’t held one and are parroting what other people say about the old ones. I think it feels pretty darn good and I have other stocks to compare it to, a few McMillans kimber Montana etc.

Or you have gorilla mitts! laugh I have a 1st Gen M70 EW in .270 Win and the factory stock felt like a 2X4 in my hands. Here it is next to a M70 FWT in McMillan Hunter, and there is no way the EW stock feels right in my hands.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I don't know if the newer stocks have an improved feel or not, I've heard the short actions are more trim. I picked up a McMillan FWT Edge stock from TDN off of the Campfire classifieds and couldn't be happier with the way the rifle handles now. I paid about $1200 total for the rifle even with the McMillan after selling off the old factory stock.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It has been a shooter from day one. And still is all these were shot prone off of a bipod after the stock was replaced.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]