Originally Posted by 458Win
I've known Heimo for decades and he and his family are the real deal. So is Marty Meierotto, Mike Horstman and a few of the other "reality stars" and all of them have honest ethics.
I am also friends with a number of dedicated state wildlife troopers and know that in today's world many cases of illegality are obtained from social media and TV shows.

Phil, thanks for the response. I am not a fan of reality tv. I do find myself enjoying Heimo and Edna. They strike me as very genuine people. Rare to find people that can be happy in their situation, regardless of what that situation is, whether it be living in the bush and running a trap line or a multi-million dollar executive. Heimo's laugh and smile and the way he and Edna respond to one another is great.

Read the book his cousin (?) wrote about him. Knowing what those 2 have been through makes their relationship all the more impressive.

Can't think of anyone on tv or in the public eye that I would want to meet. But getting to meet these two I think would be a real treat.

Montana MOFO