Originally Posted by 1bigdude
I can see now the logic you use. The same logic a convicted felon uses if his conviction is expunged.... "I am not a convicted felon it was expunged"...well the felon seems to forget you must be convicted to be expunged.

There is no logic nor sense in that statement. If there were expungement, it would be to erase the conviction......

The court that convicted me, also freed me.There is no Expungement in Aaska, your either a felon or your not.

I bow killed a 'bou on a special permit on the airport grounds in Soldotna only to have no less than 6 visits from the bunny cops. The adage "it's not who you know but who you blow"

Thats a much different method, albeit a much shorter process than I had with going through years of court...although with 6 consecutive Troopers sorta sounds like bragging or something...., and to each his own in this day and age...

I have no issue with you personally we've never met nor will we likely ever meet, my issues are with those whom use culture as a means of (read that excuse) being able to walk both sides of the aisle using a liberal state's ruling body to their advantage. Remember I was an Alaskan myself for 50 years.

I have my doubts about your 50 years........but who knows......

With all the bigotry, lies, misinformation, BullShit, that you have been posting and repeatedly insinuating that some sort of people have 'Special rights' or set of laws.
The only thing I can think of thats anywhere remotely associated, is Native Alaskans, who actually live on or near the coast, can hunt Sea mammals.
Theres nothing special about that, anyone and everyone could until 1972, when Sea Mammal numbers were very very low. Commercial hunting was stopped world wide.
Russian, Alaska, Canada,Fereo Islands, Iceland,Norway and Greenland restricted hunting to those who needed food and used the products of those hunts to do as they had the day before....if they had a cultural and food association with the Mammals they hunted.
In Alaska, that was 99% Natives.......

An example would be fishing;
Lots of fish and everybody with a rod to a trawler can fish(commercial), when numbers are low, only those who will eat their catch (subsistence) and lower numbers have no one fishing. Same happened for Marine Mammals.

When commercial Hunting was stopped, and the Seas are under Federal laws, they said only those who eat and utilze the sea mammals must also live in the area where they hunt...........which disagrees with the Stats stance that everyone can hunt everywhere for food in the state (subsistence). The State vs Fed is an old battle..........

Losing Hunting rights is like a drunk losing their drivers licenses, just because they can no longer drive, it dosent make those who still can "Special" or skirting any laws....

If you can just show me how anyone or group of people are breaking laws, and getting away with it, Id like to see it....hell, Ive been wondering that for most of this thread.....

Last edited by Caribou; 02/27/19.

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick