Perspective comes into this ; People who live in Bush villages referr to those who live in camps as "living in camp" so maybe its our views or way we talk of such things..maybe 'Bush' is living far from others?

I live in a tent for more than 1/2 the year and the guy in the next valley over does too, I trade internet time on his dish for Caribou skins.
He's pretty "Bush" allright but dosent hunt or trap or even fish much, he makes art for $$ like my wife.............and yet I also live off and on in a village thats on some of the most excellent hunting and fishing areas in Alaska and people catch those resources to blend with whatever works to make their livings....seems pretty "bush" to me anyways.

Times and people change, everyone try's to make life a better thing and change comes with that........throw in a few kids and a wife and see if you dont work harder to make things "Better" and ,over time, see if things in your tent/house/cabin, dont look a lot more 'modern'.

..................and in 50 years even you guys will be referred to as ''tough old timer Alaskans..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WPbqYoz9HA

Last edited by Caribou; 02/25/19.

''Folks that can actually fhuqking shoot,KNOW that everything will work. Folks who don't,contrive reasons why NOTHING does work.''
Big Stick