Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Kinda thought you had your [bleep] together but obviously fan boys can’t help them selves.

PS your hero is copy pasting his typical dbag response he falls back on everytime I take to beating his ass.

I’ve got my schitt totally together and what I’ve lost or forgot about shooting you haven’t learned yet but keep trying...

I don’t have hero’s nor do I look to another to answer for me or make my decisions... I don’t post results that are not from first hand experience which in your case is obviously not the case...

Oh I’m sure you were a sniper LOL.
I’m a hobby shooter at best. 🤦🏻‍♂️😘

To add this thread was 6.5 prc vs 6.5 gap. Your hero wanted to pretend he knew some [bleep] started blabbing about the 180 eld and 7 wsm.

It’s plain to see the gap with a 135 Atip beats the 180 in a 7wsm I clearly said it takes a nosler 28 or something like it to run the 180 to its potential.
Elk you just couldn’t stand your hero getting a math lesson.
Now you got egg on your face.

Don’t flatter yourself as to knowing what I was or was not or to the assumption you can put egg on anyone’s face Fred... you still are posting hypothetical numbers verses real world experience no matter the source... There’s a lot of that in this thread... Until you have empirical data on something it seems foolish to stick your ribs out and frantically type on your phone/tablet as if one has first hand experience...

I couldn’t care less if the ATip is the best thing since sliced bread nor who shoots it or champions the bullet... If I choose to find out for myself I’ll simply get some and do my own testing and then I can intelligently post as to how awesome it is or what a POS it is verses posting screen shots of app print outs as to how badäss the bullet is...

Again I don’t have hero’s and couldn’t care less what stick shoots or posts... Why you do is a mystery... you obviously have him on the ropes so move in for the kill and make the interwebs see how astute and knowledgeable you truly are...