Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
No hint needed as you have made everything clear as mud... so again you have no fückin clue on velocity of either a 6.5 Saum or a PRC shooting a 135gr bullet... Typical as always...

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it?

Originally Posted by fredIII
I shot and worked loads up with a friends he also had a 6.5 wsm that I tuned a load for. The gap if memory serves was 147 at 3125 ish. He posted on this thread if you need a hint. LOL

My Gap built 4S sure the fück will get 3125 out of the 147 and 3200 out of the 135’s. Both 100ct sets of Bertram brass are over 6 loadings and hold primers like new so they are t being abused either.
[Linked Image]

My benchmark built 6.5 wsm beats my Gap by essentially 150-175 FPS across the board using 2-3 grains more powder.
[Linked Image]

And my 7 wsm that lives on 180 eld’s at 3025 fps.
[Linked Image]

All 3 have been at Fred’s home more then once, all 3 have had ammo loaded on Freds press and being conservative he probably has a few hundred rounds down range between the 3 of them not to mention he shoots 180’s in his own 7. I figure that qualifies as some experience don’t you?

Originally Posted by xverminator
Ya, it must be .180" freebore, don't twist it too tightly, it must be 1-8.5", hold your mouth just right, let's not forget 3200 is easy w/140's but if you want barrel life just load it to 3050fps with 62grs of H-1000.
X-VERMINATOR

Nope keep guessing and failing ace. The rifle has .120 freebore, 1:8 twist and it absolutely will do 3200 with 140’s as many users are doing but I prefer the 147 for a heavy. The 3050 FPS advice was also for users utilizing the round on long string of fire PRS rifles, Not hunting rifles.

But again I own and use the caliber being discussed and your guessing.