Originally Posted by atomchaser
If you have shoulder issues, you'll want the extending arms on the 3pt and the skid steer style quick connect on the loader bucket. I haven't found cruise control to be of much use but my property is largely wooded.and I don't drive on the public roads with the tractor. If you are mowing big wide open fields it might be useful. You'll probably also want a hydro transmission.

The Deere quick connect bucket is a nonissue, and loses nothing to the skid steer standard, and may have some advantage. Extendable 3pt arms can be an after-market option, but I found a quick attach on the 3 pt works just fine for me and I don't get off the tractor to swap out implements. You can buy one at a tractor supply store pretty cheaply or get it with the tractor.

Definitely investigate the true paid in full price vs the 0% financing price. Deere pretended it was the same, until it wasn't.

I'm with atomchaser -cruise is one thing I have that I don't need.

Service is important.

Don't buy bigger than you need, even if everyone tells you too. Know what you need, then buy that. There downsides to too big and too small. On the other hand, if it comes with different options for the FEL, get the better one.